Sunday 5 August 2012

AHOY THERE










Target stripe top $12
Vintage skirt $10
Rubi pumps $39
Sportsgirl bag $89

Photography: Josie Withers

Got my sailor on this week. Stripes are such a easy look and you can always find a budget friendly option. The look is pretty versatile too, they style back well with golds, reds and whites. My other fav in this post has to be the shoes. This steel capped look has been recently done by all the bigs guys - Tony Bianco, Wittner, Sole Society etc etc. But the always faithful Rubi shoes brought out a affordable version for me. Must admit im in a bit of pain wearing them at the mo -still breaking them in.....I may be walking around looking like someone has kicked me up the behind wearing one of them! Ah the pain of fashion but totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment