Tuesday 12 July 2011

A new beginning....

4 years…..7 semesters……28 exams….I sat at my desk with my study notes in front of me and all I could think was; why am I doing this?

Four years of slaving away at vet school and I was finally ready to admit it…I didn’t want to be a vet. I always had my doubts, I saw the passion and eagerness of other students and knew I didn’t share the same desire. I was just rolling along doing the minimal amount of work required and complaining all the way.

But everyone had expectations, I put expectations on myself, I was intellectually capable and thought I had to define myself by studying this ‘admirable’ degree. But as the years went on, the cover up was transparent and the lack of passion was real.

There I was, the night before my last exam for the semester and I just couldn’t do it anymore. Not one part of me was interested. I didn’t want this life and I had to do something about it.

So here I am, about to start a journey to figure out what I want out of life. Im ready to pursue my passions that I had suppressed for so long. Its time to share with the world what really makes me excited and happy.

Whats my little secret then? Clothes!! Nothing else gives me more of a kick than finding a perfect garment for a great price. I love the hunt, the bargain searching, finding ‘the look’ for the season. As I have been a poor uni student this little secret has been carried out on a very tight budget. Another one of my little coverts….may look expensive... but it wasn’t!

Here it goes, im sharing my findings and little gems on here. I hope I can help other ladies find some little secrets of their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment