Monday 16 July 2012

THE LITTLE THINGS









Dotti sample blazer $5
Cameo sale shirt $10
Leather look shorts $29
Sportsgirl collar tips $12
Karen Walker sale sunnies $100

Photography: Josie Withers

Its all about the little things with this outfit post. The peak of leopard print lining in the blazer, the metal plated collar tips and the signature Karen Walker gold arrow. It was those finer details that drew me to these items (along with the price tag of course). I hope you like the change of scenery also....Ive been breaking away from my 'stand in front of a wall posts' and ventured onto some new sites. I love how autumn leaves and a glowing sun can give warmth to a cold winter day. Even if I was freezing cold standing on wet soggy grass and I write this post wrapped in ten thousand layers because Id rather buy a new coat than pay for a outrageous heating bill, its still so nice to see beauty in the gloomy cold and light at the end of the tunnel....Springs on its way ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment