Monday 20 May 2013

TRIPLE LOVE


Sportsgirl top $69
Sample peplum skirt $20
Siren heels $50
Vintage necklace
Sportsgirl ID necklace $15
Karen Walker eyewear

Photography: Street Smith

This week I take a look at electric blues and leather peplum hems. So I have already raved on about peplum tops in previous posts but the raving continues with a new found love, the peplum skirt. The drop waist of peplum skirts is flattering, fun and flirty. So triple the love in my eyes and very much trending in the shops. I teamed the skirt back with a effortless shirt from Sportsgirl. The colour does all the talking and the shape slinks so easily. Shoes were a great find too, the peep toe boot has been big this season so glad I found a similar pair with a small price attached. 

1 comment:

  1. love this outfit ! i have this top and haven't worn it yet but now you have inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete