Monday 4 March 2013

3 IN 1


Dotti jacket $69
Maxim shorts $29
Sportsgirl sandals $59
Dallos + Karlos necklace 

Photography: Street Smith

Jam packed this post with 3 new season trends in 1 outfit. Khaki, camo and leather sleeves. These looks are big at the moment, I'm sure you've seen them in all the shop front windows displays. They all work together well with that military street style theme. In lurveee with this jacket, I've been a bit sad that I haven't been able to wear it with all this hot weather! Thankgfully the shorts have made it summer friendly. I know not everyone is a fan of the camo but Im a fan if it's done right. I say the key is to keep it simple, to avoid any tacky try hard potential. Cant go wrong with teaming it back with blacks. So I say have fun with the trends of the season especially when you don't spend a fortune on the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment